Friday, June 20, 2014

Friday Letters

Its been awhile since I've done some good old Friday Letters, so here goes nothing!
 
Dear amazing people who read this blog-
FIVE MILLION PAGE VIEWS?! ARE YOU SERIOUS?!!!  Insert peeing my pants here. Thank you for reading this space, even when life makes me neglect it.  I have tons of ideas I want to post on, and in the coming weeks I want to get back to this space more. I love you all so very much and thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Dear Grayson- Baby boy, I love you more than words can say. I'm so excited to have the summer off to spend with you but I really think that it is entirely unfair that when Daddy is home or you are at Aiyas house you sleep till 10. With Mommy, you're up at 7:30. Cut this crap out, okay? Mommy is tired and will be in a much better mood if she sleeps in.  Also, changing your diaper isn't a punishment so please stop screaming as such before the neighbors call CYS on Mommy.
XOXO-
Momma
 
Dear Hubs-
You do realize its not a crime for you to empty/fill the dishwasher, correct? Same goes for changing the toilet paper roll. Other than that, I love your guts. However if that dishwasher thing doesn't change you are going to be eating off of paper plates until you get the idea.
Love Your Guts!
 
Dear Outer Banks-
August 2nd can not come fast enough. Now,  I do not want to wish summer away but I can not wait to squish my toes in the sand and smell the salty air.
 
Now if you could just make sure the weather is fab that week, I would really appreciate it.
XOXO,
The lady who REALLY needs a vacation
 
Dear Mother Nature-
Now I totally get that with summer heat comes the possibility for thunderstorms, but can we catch a freaking break?! It has rained every day since summer started. Just once I would like to make a pool date so I can get a little bit of a tan. Please?!
Sincerely-
The entirely too white girl.
 
Dear Wonderful Peeps at Jif-
Thank you for making the peanut butter and chocolate spread. It is worth every extra minute I have to spend hating life on the treadmill or making a fool of myself at Zumba to indulge in your deliciousness. People have said to try PB2 with Chocolate because its "the same". They are liars.  I secretly want to spread you on all the things because you are that good, but as a big girl I will refrain. And no, that wasn't me sneaking downstairs at three am to spread you on a pretzel rod. I have no idea what you are talking about. Now, can we talk about a zero calorie version?!
Sincerely-
The girl who is clearly delusional.
 
Happy Friday, Friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for taking the time to stop by! I LOVE your comments, so please keep them coming! I promise I do read each and every one :)