Thursday, December 5, 2013

Christmas Tree Hunt 2013

Where the heck is this month going? It is flying by, that's for sure! Things around here have been so crazy with attempting to redo a bathroom, getting ready for Christmas and my big girl job. One of the things that was a priority when I was on Thanksgiving Break was definitely getting the Christmas tree.  We go every year with the hub's family, and its easily one of my favorite things about the holiday season. 

It was about 40 degrees when we went out, so it wasn't too bad. There was about three inches of snow, so it kept the ground from being a mud pit, which is always a plus.


 
One of the things I am most thankful for are the two ladies in this picture. I totally blame them for spurring on the crazy Christmas obsession in this house, and I'm not complaining about that one bit.  They also share my love of Mexican food- which makes them even more perfect.

 
 


Taking pictures of her cutting down her tree- the hubs is such a good helper. If looks could kill hubs, you'd be dead.
 

 
If you saw my instagram picture earlier you know, its a large tree. It was probably around 11 feet when we cut it down. The toddler picked it, the hubs seconded, Momma was outvoted.



Meet Shamu 4.0, the K family Christmas tree!
 


Dada! Tree over! No!
 

Why do we always find a tree at the bottom of the big hill?

Even after ten years, those eyes still get me.


Pictures with toddlers are tough.
 
Now, the tree is in the stand, all that's left is to decorate it!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for taking the time to stop by! I LOVE your comments, so please keep them coming! I promise I do read each and every one :)