Friday, May 24, 2013

Mother's Day 2013

All I wanted this year for Mothers Day was a good picture of myself with Grayson. These days it seems as if he doesn't sit still long enough for me to snap a picture, let alone actually look at the camera and God forbid-smile. We had a very low key Mother's Day this year- they made me breakfast in bed, my Mom came over to hang out and then Patrick made dinner and cleaned up the house.  We were all getting over wretched colds, so truth be told I didn't want to go anywhere that I couldn't wear my pj's anyhow.
 
My bean got me a beautiful dress and two Pandora charms and I loved them all- but my Mom gave me by far the coolest present ever.  She showed up on my doorstep with laundry baskets and asked for every piece of laundry in my house, including the sheets off of all of the beds, throw rugs and curtains.  Then she took them to the laundry mat and washed everything, folded it, and then Patrick put it away. I legit had no laundry. THAT NEVER EVER HAPPENS! Even though its short lived- it was still so amazing to feel ahead of the game.  Thanks again, Momma!!
 
 
I love watching Grayson interact with his Nana. She lets him get away with murder, and the kid knows it. He wants to look out the window, just ask Nana.
 

 
He will sit for hours with her and read, and I think its just darling- even if she's going to hate me for posting these pictures.
 
 
The cutest Nana picture of the day? Had to be the one we took after my Mom headed home for the night.
 
 
I call this the WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE LEFT ME face- and it really does show how much he loves her. Gotta say, Im a bit jealous- since usually I pull up to the house and he takes one look at me and runs for the hills.
 
He didn't stay upset for too long, and even calmed down enough to give me the only picture I wanted that day.
 
 
Without this little stubborn boy (which he totally gets from his Dad, btw) I wouldn't be a Mommy. He's the light of my life and I can't express how much I love and adore him.
 
Hope you all had an amazing Mommy's Day, lovelies!
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Good mohters day, your kid is so cute, i am gonna married, soon or later i will be like you! Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is nice information blog. Thanks for Sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No laundry!? Your momma is the best! Enjoy it while it lasts :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for taking the time to stop by! I LOVE your comments, so please keep them coming! I promise I do read each and every one :)