Friday, February 10, 2012

Sickness

So Ive spent the week sick as a dog at work. Sore throat, runny/stuffy nose, clogged ears- the works.

Thanks to the bean, I have zero sick days left so I toughed it out.  Thursday I must have gone through a whole box of Kleenex, it was awful. 

The kids for the most part, were pretty well behaved. They talked quietly and when I tried to croak out some directions they told each other to shush so I could be heard.

Then today I get this:

Student- "Mrs K, are you feeling better today?"
Me: "A little bit, thanks for asking"
Student: "Yeah, your nose looks a lot less ugly today than it did yesterday!"
Me: "Uhhh..thanks."

Yep, Im a lucky lady.





1 comment:

  1. that is high praises from a little person! used to teacher preschoolers myself before i was a mom to a couple of my own. i still love it when my daughter says stuff like "your hair looks nice today." me: "thanks sweetie" her: "it's not to yucky today" wow. i must look pretty hot. guh.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for taking the time to stop by! I LOVE your comments, so please keep them coming! I promise I do read each and every one :)